Christmas in London <3

Christmas in London <3

I spent a Christmassy weekend with my mum who came to visit me in London. We went to Harrods which is beautifully decorated this time of year and has a fantastic Christmas store. And gorgeous cosmetics and sweets… mmm :) It was really nice to have my mum here and to spend some time together. Now I’m energized, ready and excited for a busy week with essay writing and lots of fun events! :) In just a little over a week I’m heading home for Christmas :)

Photos:

1 – 10: Christmas at Harrods
11: Did a little shopping at Kurt Geiger :)
12: Where I got these flat black Chelsea boots which are perfect for winter (and for when I need a break from heels hehe)
13: Christmas shopping!
14: The tube
15 – 16: Lunch at Le Pain Quotidien
17 – 18: Winter Wonderland

2 years, 7 months ago 8

8 Responses

1. Kjempefine bilder, jeg sitter jo bare inne og skriver oppgave. Hvilket kamera har du? Jeg skal kjøpe nytt :)

2. Luisa says:

Så utrolig koselig :) Kan tenke meg London er noe for seg selv i julen.

3. Cymone says:

I love these pictures, they made me all happy and warm inside hehe. London is one of my fave city’s and I never got to see it around Christmas time, and this just brightened my day, thanks babe ♥

4. FashionCloud says:

I recently discovered your website and love it, I also wanted to let you know that I have featured your gorgeous self in my latest trend post: http://www.thefashioncloud.com/trend/versace-x-hm/

I really hope you like it!

xx

TFC

5. paula says:

lovelly pictures! london looks great on chrismas

6. Sara says:

Hi! Beautiful pictures! I would love to be in London when it’s all Christmassy :)

Bisous, Sara